For the safety of the Galata – Varna swimming marathon and the protection of the health and life of all participants, the organizers call for strict compliance with the following anti-epidemic measures:
- Swimmers who use public transport buses from the Cathedral to the Quarantine area must wear protective masks.
- Swimmers who have passed the obligatory pre-start medical examination, performed not earlier than 3 days before the start (at the earliest on 29.07.2021), but experience symptoms such as cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, increased body temperature, you must withdraw yourself from participation, even though you have online registration.
- Swimmers with visible symptoms of acute respiratory diseases will not be admitted to participate, even if they are registered online.
- At the three points for servicing the pre-start training in the area “Quarantine” – a point for payment of a fee, a medical point and a point for personal luggage, the participants are arranged in a column one by one, observing a minimum distance of one and a half meters. The assembly point as an area allows this.
- There is mandatory use of hand sanitizer.
6.At the finish, at beach Bunite, it is forbidden for swimmers to gather at the baggage claim point. There is also a mandatory distance of at least a meter and a half.
7.At the point for receiving breakfast and drink the participants must use a disinfectant.
- Officials at the award ceremony should avoid congratulations with a handshake and hugs.